During these crazy times it is hard to find the silver lining but I do believe there is one. Here are a couple of things to consider:
- Work life balance is a challenge for many of us. Now you have more time to spend with your family than ever before. Don’t squelch this opportunity to have real and meaningful conversations with your family members.
- Covid-19 is the great equalizer. No matter your race, religion, culture, socio economic status, celebrity or not, at the core we all need good health.
- Covid-19 reminds us that we are interconnected and interdependent. We need each other to survive. Cooperation, collaboration and being there for each other is critical for us all.
- It has reminded us of the importance of taking care of self. All of us can use this opportunity to level set our own self-care practices.
- It is forcing us to decide what is most important in our lives. Does our life need a course correction?
- It is an opportunity to use this time to check ourselves, reflect and be introspective regarding where and how we are.
Let’s remember there is a silver lining and lessons to be learned in all disasters. The challenge is to realize that and to use this opportunity to help level set where you are.